This is the website of Dance in Conversation. It is a community focused space with members sharing content on the blog and engaging in conversations related to dance, relationships, self-expression and personal growth. All the content published and shared on this site adheres to the following terms.
In this document you won’t find any complicated legal words or long passages of unreadable text. We’ve no desire to trick you into agreeing something that you might later regret. What we do want is what’s best for all, the community, content creatores and visitors, now and in the future.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please stop using our website.
Using our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Dance in Conversation and/or its content creators with an account on this WordPress blog, and protected by international copyright laws. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Dance in Conversation has taken all responsible measures to ensure that all information on this website is correct. However, neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
We may make changes to the material on this website at any time, without prior notice. You may print and keep a copy of these terms. They are a legal agreement between us, and can only be modified with our consent.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You acknowledge that this website may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Dance in Conversation shall not be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result from use of our website.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
The following policy applies to comments, articles, and all other works shared on the Dance in Conversation website:
- Content creators and participants on the site or the forum must make a good-faith effort to share content that is on-topic, of high-quality, and is not designed primarily for the purposes of self-marketing or creating backlinks.
- If a post contains affiliate links, that fact must be clearly disclosed.
- Content creators and participants may not published copy that does not belong to them.
- Dance in Conversation reserves the right to remove any content or user account that it deems to be in violation of this policy at its sole discretion.
- When logged in authors post content on the blog, they own their content (text or media content) and grant Dance in Conversation non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed under English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.